The Dead Horse .
The Dakota native Americans have a philosophy that has been passed down from generation to generation …
“When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.”
The “more advanced” ( CAGW ) green Government based philosophy is to perform one or more of the following actions;
- Buying a stronger whip.
- Change riders.
- Appoint a committee to study the horse. Better yet, bring in an army of consultants to over study the horse.
- Say things like, “This is the way we have always ridden this horse.”
- Arranging to visit other localities to see how others ride dead horses.
- Lower the standards so that dead horses can be included.
- Ride the dead horse “outside the box.”
- Compare the state of dead horses in today’s environment.
- Hire outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
- Harness several dead horses together to increase speed.
- Provide additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horse’s performance.
- Do a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse’s performance.
- Declare that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead and therefore contributes substantially more to the bottom line than do some other horses.
- Rewrite the expected performance requirements for all horses.
- Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
- Declare that “This horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.”
- Form a charity so that others can pay for the dead horse.
- Get the horse a Web site.
The Edmonds city council throws away a million tax dollars to bring about an unnecessary traffic circle. I am still waiting for ANY of these individuals to arrange a meeting with me for the purpose of documenting Coal dust along the train tracks of Edmonds. That they are fully vested in the CO2 causes catastrophic global warming agenda, I expect any response will never be forthcoming. This is their CO2 fantasy.