SnowRider ski and board bus rolls Jan. 5
The season for snow play is here, and the SnowRider is your ride to the mountains. Head up to Steven’s Pass for eight Saturdays (Jan. 5 – Feb. 23) of skiing and boarding with new and old friends.
This program is offered to everyone, from beginners to advanced skiers and snowboarders, with pickups in Oak Harbor Coupeville, Clinton, Everett and Mukilteo.
Highly organized, this program focuses on safety and provides the perfect getaway to Stevens Pass, which includes chartered buses with drivers experienced in winter driving conditions, chaperones and emergency transportation. Adults and youth 10 years plus are welcome on the bus.
Whether you ski or snowboard, this is a great opportunity for fun and excitement! Stevens Pass has a variety of slopes for all skier and snowboarder abilities.
The bus is expecting to reach capacity this year, so register now. The season fee ($360 plus tax) includes your seat on the bus, ferry fare and gas. Lift tickets and lessons are additional.
Some of the benefits of traveling with SnowRider are:
• Save 20-40 percent off regular expenses with our discount lift tickets ($20 off regular rates) and lesson packages ($35-55 off regular rates).
• Sleep on the bus ride up, play hard all day, no worries of driving home.
• Safe and reliable transportation on a luxury bus, restroom equipped.
• Meet new friends to ski/ride with.
• Save on ferry fees and gas.
• A green alternative: carpooling.
• Convenient pickups in Clinton, Coupeville, Mukilteo and more!
To reserve your spot on the bus, register at South Whidbey Parks & Recreation District www.swparks.org or call Carrie at 360-221-6788 for more information.
-Edited by Beacon staff