Hazel Miller Foundation sponsors new Summer Concert series
There will be more live music in downtown Edmonds this summer with a new series included in the Edmonds Arts Commission Summer Concerts that is fully sponsored by the Hazel Miller Foundation.
The new Hazel Miller Plaza park will be the site for concerts on Thursday evenings from 5-6 p.m. beginning July 11 and Tuesday afternoons from noon-1 p.m., beginning July 23.
Audiences of all ages will enjoy rollicking songs, juggling, magic and even a miniature piano performance at the noon concerts.
Late afternoon concerts on Thursdays offer a diverse mix of music, from folk to classical to jazz.
The City of Edmonds Arts Commission is grateful to the Hazel Miller Foundation for their generous support of this new series. Performances in the centrally located downtown Hazel Miller Plaza will provide yet another reason for people to gather at this popular new park.
Concerts will take place at the south end of the Hazel Miller Plaza at 5th Ave S and Maple St.
Please visit www.edmondsartscommission.org for more information.
Hazel Miller Plaza Summer Concerts Schedule
Thursdays, 5 – 6 p.m.
• July 11 The Whateverly Brothers, Vocal Folk Trio
• July 25 Terry Holder Duo, Americana/Folk Rock
• August 1 Bill Anschell, Brent Jensen & Chris Symer, Jazz
• August 8 Thornton Creek, Indie Rock
• August 22 Scott Lindenmuth, Classical Guitar
• August 29 Alma y Azucar, Diverse Latin Standards
Tuesdays, noon – 1 p.m.
• July 23 Folk Voice Band, International Folk Songs
• July 30 Roberto the Magnificent, Comedy/Juggling Stunt Show
• August 6 Ali Marcus, Singer/Songwriter
• August 13 Rick Huddle, Pirate Songs & Stories
• August 20 Jeff Evans, Magic
• August 27 Toy Box Trio, New Classical with a Carnival Flair
Call 425-771-0228 or 771-0230 for more information.
(Concerts presented by Edmonds Arts Commission and sponsored by the Hazel Miller Foundation.)