Facts, tips concerning 76th-212th intersection work
During construction, the typical schedule is 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Temporary traffic signal with pedestrian heads (walk-don’t walk indications)
- Police officer to control intersection
- Flaggers (provide pedestrian safety throughout project limits)
- Business access always remain open
- Temporary outage (water/power/phone and cable)
- Coordination with Community Transit
- Lane closures
- When possible, use alternate routes: 220th Street SW, SR 524 (Puget Drive and 196th Street SW), 84th Avenue West and Highway 99.