EdCC Trustees slate special meeting
|Edmonds Community College, Cascade Conference Room, Snohomish Hall 304A|
|Sep 13, 2012|
The Board of Trustees of Edmonds Community College will hold a special meeting at 4:39 p.m., on Thursday, Sept. 13, in the Cascade Conference Room, Snohomish Hall 304A, at Edmonds Community College.
Estimated Time (p.m.) on the agenda for discussions are:
4:30 Call to Order and Introductions – Dick Van Hollebeke
4:35 Introduction of Student Government Officers – Wayne Anthony
4:45 Public Comments – Dick Van Hollebeke
4:55 Board Discussion – Dick Van Hollebeke
- City of Lynnwood – City/College Partnership Plans – Lynn Sordel and Bill Franz
5:40 Recognition of Service – Dick Van Hollebeke
- Recognition of Retiree, Barbara Counsellor (RN 12-9-1) – Kevin McKay
5:50 Board Updates
- Veteran’s Update – Peter Schmidt
- Edmonds CC/Everett CC Initiatives Update – Susan Loreen & Dr. Jean Hernandez
6:10 Approval of August 23-24, 2012 Special Meeting Minutes – Dick Van Hollebeke
Next meeting: November 1, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
6:15 Old Business – Action
- Approval of GED Testing Fees (RN 12-9-2) – George Smith
- Approval of Board Policy Revisions (RN 12-9-3) – Mark Cassidy
- Approval of Building Names (RN 12-9-4) – Carol Summers
6:30 New Business – First Consideration
- Consideration of Pharmacy Technician AAS-T Degree – Dr. Marty Cavalluzzi
- Consideration of Practical Nurse Certificate – Dr. Marty Cavalluzzi
- Consideration of 2013 Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule – Dick Van Hollebeke
- Consideration of Student Member on Board of Trustees – George Smith
6:55 Board Updates (Two minutes each)
- Student Representative – Guillermo Zapata
- Classified Representative – Patti Pollardo
- Faculty Representative – Margaret West
7:05 President’s Report – Jean Hernandez
7:15 Board Discussion – Dick Van Hollebeke
- Election of 2012-2013 Board Officers – Dick Van Hollebeke
7:25 Executive Session – Dick Van Hollebeke
The Board of Trustees may convene to an Executive Session to discuss matters covered under RCW 42.30.110.
Action from the Executive Session may be taken, if necessary, as a result of items discussed in the Executive Session.
Edmonds Community College will schedule meetings in locations that are free of mobility barriers, and interpreters for deaf individuals and Braille or taped information for blind individuals can be provided when adequate notice is given to the Office of the President, 425-640-1516.