DEMA to host ‘Soiree’
The Annual Downtown Edmonds Merchant Association (DEMA) Fundraiser is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 18.
“An Edmonds Kind of Soiree” will take the place of last year’s Spring Fashion Show. It will be an evening of food, fashion, fun and appetizers, showcasing many merchants, restaurants, and businesses of Downtown Edmonds.
Slaated from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Edmonds Yacht Club, 326 Admiral Way, Suite 100, the event will include:
• a champagne reception and live jazz music;
• catered hors d’oeuvres from Shooby Do, Epulo, Las Brisas, and Here N’
• a full cash bar managed by Bar Dojo, providing guests with the option to purchase mixed drinks;
• themed raffle baskets donated by local merchants and businesses;
• fashions beginning at 6 p.m. highlighting various clothiers and shops while appetizers and tapas are served;
• dessert donated by the Edmonds Bakery, Frosted Cupcakes, and Red Petal Cakes.
This event is a fundraiser for the Downtown Merchant Association, which brings to you such events as Halloween, the tree-lighting, Art Walk and other events in Downtown Edmonds.
Reservations can be made by visiting the Edmonds Chamber on Line at www.EdmondsWa.com (link to The Edmonds Soiree’ top right side of the home page) or by calling 425-670-1496. The dress is cocktail attire.
Cost: Tickets $50, after Sept. 18 $65.